Premed 101 Forums

Interview invites are out (2006)

Guest Maelswarm

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest McGillMed2010

congrats on the interview invitation.

I live in Montreal and I hope that I will be receiving one this week sometime...

Are you 3rd or 4th year?

Guest avarrin2001

Just to let everyone know, if I remember correctly, last year the first wave of interviews tended to mostly be for ppl in Toronto-area... since there isnt much time between now and Feb 24, I think they do that to give ppl further away a bit more time to make travel reservations... if someone knows otherwise, please correct me, but this is how i remember it

If those who got an interview can provide when the letter was dated and sent, that would be awesome! I just wanna know how many days approximately it takes for them to send out a letter and for it to arrive.

And congrats to those who have so far received an interview.

Hi all,

For those who received an invite...was it a thick envelope or a thin envelope?

Crazy how the details matter eh?

Thanks for the help folks...

2L

Guest NeuroObsessed

Yeah,

I'm from Toronto as well... and nothing as of yet!

Although, I'm 3rd year, so I don't know when those are coming out... U of T is going to drive me crazy!!!!:eek

Guest workiholic

Hey all, :rollin

It was a thin beige envelope. Two pieces of paper inside. One bright green paper from the medsociety telling you about the interview day, orientation tour, meet and greet and daffydil. The other letter is an official FacMed letter (with letterhead) extending the invitation. Dated Feb 1st. I am a Toronto resident. In case someone wants stats: 37R MCAT, 3.97 CGPA, 4th year UofT.

Good luck to everyone else, :D

Workiholic, 8o

Archived