Premed 101 Forums

MD-Resident 5+ Years Professional Tutor and Interview Prep 60$/Hr

Hey all,

Hoping everyone's taking time to de-stress and look after your own mental and physical health during this current Medschool and CaRMs cycle!

Keeping this brief, my name is Kevin, I'm currently a PGY1 in Psychiatry.

I started tutoring professionally with Kaplan for MCAT, many of my students end up scoring competitively and then subsequently requesting my services for Interview Prep, CASPer, Essay Editing, thus I've been providing these consulting services for more than 5 years now and have helped hundreds of students matriculate into MD, DD, and Vet D, and Physio schools! With plenty of positive student feedback too! (available upon request :D Just ask!)

I kept up a busy workload during clerkship and residency too (10+ hours/week), mainly because I really love teaching and coaching! I love hearing all of your stories, and helping you achieve your goals! (And a little bit of career counselling).

If you don't think I'm the right choice for you, I am ALWAYS open to a FREE INITIAL 10-15min chat so that I can get to know you a bit better :) 

Don't be shy! Reach out~ kshao19@gmail.com

Goodluck everyone!

TL:DR

• 5+ Years MCAT tutor, professional with Kaplan
  • 5+ Years Freelance CASPer, Interview Prep
  • Assessed for Med School Admissions 2x
  • 60$/hr
  • Free initial 10-15 minute meet and greet :)
  • Excited to meet you! :D