Premed 101 Forums

French student in need of information / premed school admission

First of all,
I am a 19 year old French student.
I just graduated from high school last year and I am on my first year of medical school in the well known French university called La Sorbonne, located in Paris.

Since I can remember my dream was always to become a doctor, but not only that, it was to become one in the US.
At the time it seems far fetched and just too far in time to be thinking about it.
So I went through high school dealing with personal issues, going through changes but my dream to become a doctor didn’t waver.
I graduated from high school, send my application to a French university and got accepted.

What I didn’t know , because I did not do enough researches , is that for someone graduating from a foreign high school, it is quite a challenge to study medical school in the US.
I didn’t wait and started googling for some information.
I found out that I need a lot of things (requirements , gpa , mcat etc it still unclear to be honest), to build my file in order to apply for premed school.
After much thinking , I stopped going to university since I knew that being a doctor in France was never what I wished for.

The reason why I just talked about myself is that I know that it is not and easy path to chose and that it is even harder for someone like who graduated from a foreign high school.
So what I wish to learn , I what I need to do, step by step, the requirements I need to full fill , the deadlines for premed schools in the US etc, in order to be accepted.

It is quite a long message but I hope that you will be able to provide me with answers.