Premed 101 Forums

McGill MDCM Fall 2024 Acceptance/Rejection/Waitlist Thread

2 hours ago, premedstudent99 said:

Exact same thing for me

1 minute ago, Lilirose said:

Transcripts gone and I don't feel my interview went well. Some stations were ok, other not that good. :( How was your interview @MDDMD?

I personally found six of the seven stations to have went pretty well. One station I felt average about. 

6 minutes ago, premedstudent99 said:

What do you meand "Drafts"? What is it that you see?

When I open the application portal, on the welcome page, there is a section with active application showing my actual application and a section with draft application, and MDCM is also showing there. I am not sure it was there before... I am probably just freaking out. I am going to stop looking at the forum I think! I am not usually this stressed out! Sorry I don't want other people to worry also. @chocolat3, this is very reassuring if it was always showing there for you! A little relief! 

1 minute ago, Lilirose said:

When I open the application portal, on the welcome page, there is a section with active application showing my actual application and a section with draft application, and MDCM is also showing there. If its not a draf it should not be there? I am pretty sure it was not showing in draft recently, not 100% sure though...

So your MDCM application appears twice on your Welcome page? Once under "Active applications" and once under "Drafts applications"? I personally don't see a "Draft application" section, only active. And that's where my application is.

3 minutes ago, Lilirose said:

When I open the application portal, on the welcome page, there is a section with active application showing my actual application and a section with draft application, and MDCM is also showing there. I am not sure it was there before... I am probably just freaking out. I am going to stop looking at the forum I think! I am not usually this stressed out! Sorry I don't want other people to worry also. @chocolat3, this is very reassuring if it was always showing there for you! A little relief! 

It’s the first year using that platform for med, we can just think it’s bugs and wait till tomorrow 

P.S. Attention à votre santé mentale pendant le processus! Ce qu'on fait c'est exactement ce qu'on dirait à nos patients de ne pas faire pour l'anxiété ahah Mais personnellement je suis trop curieux et impatient, donc je viens ici avec consentement des risques d'anxiété que ça pose ahah

Personnellement je préfère être déçu d'avance et m'attendre à moins comme ça c'est moins un choc si je suis refusé, mais ça dépend des gens!!

21 minutes ago, premedstudent99 said:

So your MDCM application appears twice on your Welcome page? Once under "Active applications" and once under "Drafts applications"? I personally don't see a "Draft application" section, only active. And that's where my application is.

Same! I have no draft section 

I feel like the transcript/no transcript, can and cannot cancel applications, city/no city next to program name, in drafts/not in drafts, etc, are so inconsistent between everyone that I’m starting to wonder if these changes have any form of relevance. It might just be the result of very stressed students overthinking everything… which is fair! This is an incredibly stressful time and I don’t blame anyone for trying to find some form of answer. Although I feel like all of this may not necessarily mean anything tangible. 

5 minutes ago, DMD for now said:

le mien est réapparu mais juste celui l'uni, pas celui du cégep...

Moi aussi c'est comme ça! On peut interpréter en disant que ceux du Cégep, on aura pas à fournir la copie officielle peut-être! Tu as une ville toi?

3 minutes ago, sherbymed said:

Moi aussi c'est comme ça! On peut interpréter en disant que ceux du Cégep, on aura pas à fournir la copie officielle peut-être! Tu as une ville toi?

Non, malheureusement je n'ai pas de nom de ville qui apparait, aussitôt que j'aurai du changement je vous le dirais !