Premed 101 Forums

McGill MDCM Fall 2024 Acceptance/Rejection/Waitlist Thread

2 minutes ago, premedstudent99 said:

As-tu été consulter le portail assez fréquemment pour savoir si la ville est apparue récemment? Ou est ce que ça fait potentiellement plusieurs jours/semaines?

Je le consultait beaucoup trop fréquemment, mais je n'ai pas remarqué! Toi tu as quoi?

1 hour ago, ReadaptGirl said:

Bonjour,

Je ne sais pas du tout si c'est en lien, donc il ne faut pas prendre à la lettre ce que je vais dire, mais je crois que les gens qui avaient été refusés à la phase des convocations avaient vu leurs relevés de notes disparaitre un peu avant d'avoir leur réponse. Je ne sais pas si c'est la même logique cette fois-ci, je te souhaite que non.

3 jours avant de savoir guys, on lâche pas!

J'ai aussi regardé les threads de DMD McGill ici, et c'est la même chose, les gens qui ont été refusés avant les convocations aux MEM ont vu disparaitre leurs relevés.

53 minutes ago, optimist_8 said:

Mine disappeared today:(. it was there yesterday

mine too!!! I hope this doesn't mean what people are saying... :unsure:

I think it could also just mean that they are done reviewing your file? Maybe the reason why people's transcripts disappeared right before they were rejected pre-interview was because their files were closed? At this point, I would guess everyone's files will be eventually "closed" since they will either be accepted or rejected. 

11 minutes ago, brehmoment said:

mine too!!! I hope this doesn't mean what people are saying... :unsure:

I think it could also just mean that they are done reviewing your file? Maybe the reason why people's transcripts disappeared right before they were rejected pre-interview was because their files were closed? At this point, I would guess everyone's files will be eventually "closed" since they will either be accepted or rejected. 

Mine is gone too!!

Same here. Transcripts were there yesterday but are now gone. I only applied to Mtl and its not mentionned beside Medicine, like @sherbymed was saying for Outaouais... This is getting so stressful and the time seems to be getting slower the more we approach the 28. :(

Anyone still has the transcripts or a mention of a location beside the program name?

16 minutes ago, rob1213000 said:

I can still see mine, but i cant cancel my application anymore...

That may be an acceptance then. If you don't mind me asking what does the first letter of your last name start with?

4 minutes ago, MDDMD said:

That may be an acceptance then. If you don't mind me asking what does the first letter of your last name start with?

I don't know if it's at all related tbh.. We might all be overthinking it haha but the last letter of my name is R. I think if you cant cancel it, that might just mean that they've updated the decision on your file (either an acceptance or reject)?? What do you think?