Premed 101 Forums

McGill MDCM Fall 2024 Acceptance/Rejection/Waitlist Thread

Yes but the decision can be either or at this point because i saw people have their transcript box reappear. So at this point anything can happen really. I'm still able to cancel my application. So maybe they haven't made a decision on mine yet? However, I'm still able to see my transcripts.

4 minutes ago, MDDMD said:

Yes but the decision can be either or at this point because i saw people have their transcript box reappear. So at this point anything can happen really. I'm still able to cancel my application. So maybe they haven't made a decision on mine yet? However, I'm still able to see my transcripts.

In the same situation as you. Nothing has changed on my application so far: transcripts are still all there, and I can still cancel it. I'm an IP applicant

10 minutes ago, MDDMD said:

5 minutes ago, premedstudent99 said:

In the same situation as you. Nothing has changed on my application so far: transcripts are still all there, and I can still cancel it. I'm an IP applicant

same here

12 minutes ago, premedstudent99 said:

7 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

same here

it could very well be a good sign. However, I assure u the best thing we can do is wait and see. 

1 hour ago, MDDMD said:

Where on the screen you see that you can cancel your application? Mine doesnt show that

Love all the hypothesis talk haha

IMO I would think if you can’t see your cancel you are either accepted or refused. The decision is made but not shown by X time. 

cancel will allow you to withdrawal from the wait list 

good luck tomorrow :) let’s see what is true 

also last year there was about 120 people waitlisted out of 340 and 120 accepted. So in theory more people should not be seeing the cancel