Premed 101 Forums

Sunshinelollipop

Guest cutieyellow

Guest cutieyellow

Hey,

I got your msg in my EZinbox however for some reason the server wasn't able to deliver my msg to you. Perhaps it's just one of those days, or perhaps you received it 4 times (i kept trying to send it back). Anyhow, here's the info you wanted:

I was in Honours biochemistry. My GPA was a 3.8 upon graduation :) Although i think at the time that i applied, it was only 3.75 or so (without my last semester). It's difficult to compare though, this was two years ago, things are different from one year to another. I guess i was unlucky at Sherbrooke that year. I was so close though :o . Oh well, i am happy about the turn of events...

Every year is different because of the quality of the applicant pool. As an example, two years ago at ULaval, they took 21 people off the waitlist. Last year, they took 40.

Just keep on truckin'. lol.

CY

Guest sunshinelollipop

thanks cutieyellow,

I'm really having a hard time to concentrate and to sleep these days thinking what i will or will not be doing in 3-4 months for the fall semester. Oh well, I will have to wait till at least May 15th.

:\ :\ :\ :\ >: >: >:

Archived