Premed 101 Forums

National Physician Survey

Guest Kirsteen

Guest Kirsteen

Hi there,

Medical student participation is being requested by the Royal College in the National Physician Survey (NPS). Here's an opportunity to be involved in the medical community, especially for us medical newbies who, up to this point, might not have had much opportunity:

NPS

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Guest shrinkage

Kirsteen,

I see that you are now "incoming"...congrats to you - I am sure that the people on this board would have been more suprised if you did not gain admission though, because a person as intelligent / keen / helpful as yourself will obviously make a good doc. I am happy to say that I am also "incoming / a newbie" but I took a quick look at that survey page you supplied, and I think that we would be considered as "future med students" rather than "med students."

I'm not sure if this makes a difference for the survey or not. People who are very aware of the health care climate (i.e. yourself) could probably contribute as well as any current med. student. As for myself, I'd feel a bit "unworthy" since I haven't been to a single lecture yet.

:P

Archived