Premed 101 Forums

which site?

Guest tea

Guest natman

I'm in the IMP as well!!! Does anyone know if we need to send 1 or 2 transcripts in? I'm in Europe at the moment and trying to get the parents to sort it out.

Thanks

Natman

Guest MMRU

The letter asks for TWO (2) official transcript if you've taken courses since the initial application so I have requested brock hall to foward two sets of my transcripts.

Guest baloobizoo

VFMP for me too!!

Do you know if we just have to send in a copy of our transcripts with NEW courses? In other words, if we went to another school before and have already sent in those transcripts, should we send those again? Hope that makes sense! Thanks.

i don't think you need to send them in cuz there's nothing new on there. You only need to send the transcript in IF there's a change in your transcript since you submitted the application (ie. if you were enrolling in courses in Sept 04, and grades now become available). that's my interpretation. hope it makes sense to you.

tea

Guest BandaBoarder

Looks like I am the first NMP! It was my first choice, but now I am a teensy bit nervous about life in PG! I'm sure it will be great though.

Looking forward to the first month in Van!

Anyone else NMP???

Guest petiD

Hi guys,

I just got back from Europe and the big envelope says Vancouver Fraser!:D !

Now I have to get my acceptance stuff rolling... I have one mark that has yet to appear on my updated transcripts before I can send them to ubc med.

Wow, I can't believe this is for real.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

p

Archived