Premed 101 Forums

August MCAT

Guest trynit

Guest trynit

Hey everyone,

Just checking in to see how many other nontrads on this forum are writing the MCAT in a couple of weeks.

I'll be so glad when this is over!! :\

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck to you too Trynit!

Jochi-I think it's a very brave decision to not write this year, but probably the best possible for your health. I've gotta' admit-I was worried about you with what you've been carrying this summer.

I have an incredibly strong feeling this won't be the last time I write this :( so we can work on it together next year! Maybe orgo's easier with 2?

Jochi-I think it's a very brave decision to not write this year, but probably the best possible for your health. I've gotta' admit-I was worried about you with what you've been carrying this summer.

Thanks, Darla! I also couldn't apply to too many schools anyway because I wouldn't have biochem done by the end of April. So I figured I might as well just wait, recharge, and then attack full-force.

I'm planning on taking orgo I and physics II this fall, and then orgo II and physics III in the spring....so I've studied all the materials by the time I write the MCAT. I'm sure I've still benefited from the prep I did this summer, and that it would make things easier for the next try.

Archived