Premed 101 Forums

Dr. Nancy Sherwood and Dr. Raymond Muang

Guest sehender

Guest sehender

Hey everyone,

I am new to this forum. I've found some great information in here the past couple of days.

As the subject states, I'm wondering if anyone has any information on Dr. Sherwood or Dr. Muang. What can I expect from these interviewers?

I would appreciate any advise!!

I interviewed with Dr. Sherwood last year as a third year applicant. I really enjoyed my interview with her... it was really relaxed with a lot of "get to know you" questions. Nothing too difficult. She asked a few ethics questions... one of them was something about donating extra embryos from in vitro fertilization to infertile couples, and another one focused on the ethics of pharmaceutical companies interactions with med students and doctors (like conferences in Hawaii, etc.).

Dr. Sherwood was really nice, so don't stress out. Relax and be yourself. :)

good luck

oh, and she's a prof at UVic.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sehender

Thank you so much for your feedback BCgirl!!

I had my interview with Dr. Sherwood and it went well.

I am just wondering if anyone who has been interviewed, maybe in the last couple of days, by Dr. Raymond Muang could provide me with some insight?!?!

Thanks so much!

Guest dangrrgrrl

Hi. I interviewed with Dr. Maung this week and found him to be very amicable. In MY interview, he was very big on ethical type questions and also asked a couple of things related to current events. He did ask me about some of my EC's as well. He had a very interesting perspective on a couple of the topics (in a good way) in addition to a great sense of humor. My interview lasted approximately 50 minutes.

Wishing you all the best! You'll do fine!

Archived