Premed 101 Forums

Web site changed

Guest blobbo123

Guest blobbo123

I couldn't log on yesterday, and this morning when I logged on, the site had changed. The only thing on the page now is Admin Reports, and a link to Applicant Feedback which causes an error when I try to view it. I guess the matching process is complete and they're on to the next stage. The Applicant Feedback thing worries me - does this mean my application has been rejected already? Does anyone else see this and can they access the report? What is it?

Nervously waiting

Guest driedcaribou

Haha, I tried logging in and well it doesn't work.. and then I tried filling out the lost password stuff and now it looks like I never submitted an application at all.

I bet they do this to make pre-meds go nuts.

Guest Koppertone

I got a little worried as well, when I clicked "review application" and it showed the entire application.... totally blank. Maybe they accidentally erased all of our apps... at least I have a print out!:|

Guest Makunouchi

Just to let you know...

Today when I logged in, it displayed that initial notice that we had before - Click continue to start application.

I didn't click it, because I didn't want to see a blank application and think too much.

Hi,

I had the same problem with it not letting me log in, not letting me change my password, etc. I logged in today, and everything seems fine and dandy, the same as before the site went wonky.

Guest premed81

Are people still having touble logging in because I sitll am. I've changed my password but that didn't work either. I didn't know things were being processed right now, so I emailed the school reporting the technical difficulty. Anyhow, I hope things start working again soon.

Guest northernjo

Hey,

I just checked my app and everything's back to normal. Who know what that was all about. I know it's silly to compulsively check the site, but I want to see all those red not received lines turn green before I'll let it go. Hey, at least I'm not bugging the admissions office about it.

see ya

Same here. I'm just checking to see if they received everything. I'm especially worried about the transcripts because you're depending on other people. Has anyone had all their materials shown as "Received"? I'm still all red except for the fee paid.

Guest Kirsteen

Hi there,

My file has been complete for quite some time now, but that's not an indication that yours is in peril. I just happened to send all of my materials in (or have them sent in) fairly early, and UBC just happened to process them. :) We're supposed to be receiving a letter from UBC shortly noting any items that should be received, but which are not. I'm sure they wouldn't send this letter out without first trying to gather all your information and confirm its presence. :)

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Archived