Premed 101 Forums

Interviewers

Guest Tara191

Guest Tara191

Hi There,

I just had my first interview with Dr. Rose and she was incredibly warm and friendly. The interview was fairly informal and I found that I was really getting worked up for nothing! Best of luck to you

Guest benjibert

I had mine with Dr. Rose on that same day you posted the reply. Yes, she was very friendly. I found her very easy to talk to.

And I saw Dr. Kendal yesterday too. I had a blast! It felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Have you had Dr. Kendal yet?

Guest Tara191

I just finished my interview with Dr. Kendal this week as well. I loved her office and found that she was friendly but also demanding in a way. I wouldn't say that my interview was like a conversation- she really kept throwing the questions at me! How long was your interview? Mine was almost an hour and I don't know if that was a good or bad sign. Anyways, it's a relief to be done!

Guest benjibert

You must be glad to be done because the same here. Mine with Dr. Kendal went for and hour and 15 minutes, way over time. Yet, like I said, I had a fun time really letting her get to know me. Perhaps it's a personality thing too. She said she found my life experience interesting and yes she kept asking me questions too but in a very natural way.

Yours?

Guest TSi SPY 007

Hey guys,

My 1st post on this board. How nice to have a msg board for pre-medders! :)

I have Dr. Rose this Wednesday... I was called for the interview just this morning... how short notice, eh?!?

Did she focus on ethics and current events much? Or mainly stuff about your personal letter and such?

Thanks!

Good luck to everyone. Maybe we'll see each other in class next year. :)

Fred

Guest benjibert

With me, Dr. Rose asked mostly questions around my CV. I got hung up a bit by not remembering the exact name of the health supplement product I produced at a lab job I once held. Other than that, the session went fine.

I would say relax, be yourself, know what you wrote on your essay and CV, take a deep breath, and enjoy Dr. Rose's friendliness.

Guest TSi SPY 007

I'll be able to post a "review" of my interview with Dr. Rose tomorrow for all those that might have her later on...

Does anyone know if she's really into ethics and current events? Or more about your personal traits and your personal lives?

Thanks! :)

Fred

• 2 weeks later...

Archived