Premed 101 Forums

Princeton Review Notes

Guest rs81

I have lots of Kaplan material for sale. It is better than the princeton review stuff, trust me.

I have soooo much verbal and practice material. If you are interested, please email me at vkapila@uwo.ca

good luck

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kiely

When you take a Princeton Review or Kaplan course, you sign a legal document swearing you will not resell the materials. They can sue you if you do, and I can't imagine too many med schools would consider that a bonus on your app.

The materials are great, but a lot better in the course because you get help when you need it. Suck it up and take the damn course.

Guest KatieKat

It's not illegal to sell your old course notes! It's illegal to make 100 copies of the entire text book and sell those to make a profit.

Jeez, how do you think Kaplan/Princeton could ever enforce that kind of rule? All the Kaplan/Princeton employees would be tangled up in legal matters instead of the important business of memorizing MCAT questions. :)

Suck it up? Why waste that much money? Do you know how much the course costs?

Guest Kiely

Whether you think it's illegal or not, you still have to sign a document when you take the course saying you won't sell. TPR forbids it, so if you want to take their course, you have to sign. Once you sign a document like that, you are legally bound by it, so those people who then try to sell their materials anyway are asking for trouble. Doesn't matter what WE think of it, that's just the way it goes. The signed document FORBIDS it.

Archived