Premed 101 Forums

Accepted!!!

Guest physiology

Guest woodland

Hello Everyone!!

I just received my acceptance package today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going crazy with worry because I hadn't received it yet and I just got it! I have been waiting for this day for so long and it has finally arrived! I just want to say to those of you who are still trying... DO NOT GIVE UP!!! One day, it will happen for you too. This was my fourth try. First time, not a chance; second time, rejected with an interview; third time, rejected with an interview because I still had my masters to finish; fourth time, I was accepted!!! :rollin

ecstatic and grateful,

woodland

p.s. I will post my info in the first topic/thread of the UBC forum page.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest woodland

I have no idea. I called Canada Post and they said I should have received it within 3 days of mailing it, so they thought it just got lost. I also called the MD admissions office and they wouldn't give me any info over the phone and said if I didn't receive it by this week, that they would re-send it... which would have meant even more waiting!

Guest Guyver03

Well congratulation to all you people who got accepted into UBC med. I'll be going to UBC dent in the upcoming Aug, so we'll be seeing each other a lot for the next 2 years. BTW, I'm only 24 and I just graduated with my undergrad, so 24 is not old. Cheers. :smokin

Archived