Premed 101 Forums

Accepted!!!

Guest physiology

Guest physiology

I got in!!!!

My sister called me at work, told me I got rejected, but was actually lying!

And what's worse, my mom told her to lie!!!

Anyway, my hand's shaking. Good luck to everyone else!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest McCarey007

Congrats physiology! I'm anxiously waiting for the mailman at home right now. Can't be more nervous!

Time for you to go out celebrating! :)

Guest Laadi

Congrats physiology. I got accepted as well. My sister just called me,but we had made the deal last night that she cannot lie!!Very excited right now.

Guest Tara191

Hi Guys,

First of all congratulations to those that got accepted!! I know what a relief it must be!! Could you tell me are you all from Vancouver or are any of you from say Coquitlam, Burnaby, or elsewhere?

Thanks and congrats again!

Guest physiology

Congrats to everyone! Thanks Laadi and McCarey, what were your majors, if you don't mind me asking?

Ollie, I got into VFMP.

I live in Steveston (Richmond)

Guest sn0w0wl

Congrats, everyone!!! Must be such a relief.

I'm sitting here in another province still waiting for the mail... this is going to be the longest Long Weekend of my life.

Guest R2detoo

I just want to add my congrats to everyone - you must go out and celebrate tonight :hat Enjoy your good news over the long weekend - you deserve it!!!!

(And as an aside, I am curious to know if they give accepted applicants their scores)

Thanks, and have FUN!!!

Guest soapyslicer

Hi Canstowski,

I live on campus and have as yet to hear anything either. Hmm...would have liked to know either way. Oh well, only a few more days.

soapy

Guest shrimp

Hi canstowski,

I think some ppl got the mail at 9:30am this morning but I got mine at noon. So I guess it depends on the area of the city you live. And i remember that you got waitlisted last year. Last year I got rejected (with an interview, but without waitlist).

I wish that you can get in this time without waitlisted! I guess your chance should be higher! Last year, did you receive a letter on August 30 that you couldn't made it off the waitlist? And, do you think this year, more ppl will get waitlisted compared to last year?

Guest canstowski

Haha, i actually phoned admission about my status and no doubt they sounded annoyed and asked me to wait a bit longer.

In regards to waitlist, i didn't get an official letter from med until Sept 5th last year. However, by the time you hit august, ur hopes are pretty much over b/c those who intended to decline UBC's offer or waiting offers from other schools would have made the decision already.

ARGH!! WHERE IS MY MAIL?? :x

Guest Thumbelina

Hey everyone...

I just got home and found out that I got accepted! :) I've been waiting for this moment for so long that it hasn't actually sunk in yet.. I can't believe I'm still so calm!

by the way.. I live in burnaby

Thumbelina

Guest i could do nothing else

hey everyone, and congrats!!

i got in too, and i just cannot believe it! i'm soooo happy!! i just can't wait to meet all of you in august!!

cheers! ;)

Archived