Premed 101 Forums

Wait-List Thread

Guest pjdavis

Guest Koppertone

Hey, I wasn't expecting it but I got a call. Suddenly my plans have changed and I'm now going to UofA come September! :rollin See you all there!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Apna

Does anyone know if all the OOP spots have been filled? Especially in the wake of July 2... I'd assume anything that needed to be settled would have been by now...

am I on the outside looking in again?

Guest ec416

Apna,

I called Marlene this morning and gave up my OOP spot. I got off the waiting list at Western. It took me a while to make the decision, as these two are both great schools and I had a really good impression of U of A when I came for the interview.

Anyway. The important thing is that there's still hope for you. Good luck waiting!

Guest Mimimowmow

YEAH, My phone actually worked, IT RANG~~~, Got the call yesterday, I'm IN TOO~~~!! :rollin

Had been watching this forum for a long time for informations..want to thank all the people who contribute to this forum, really appreciated...:P

Guest threeputt

Hey everybody. Got the call on Fri, and had to turn it down (4+ OOP), but didn't get a chance to send in my confirmation e-mail til Fri night - so the list will still be moving on Monday! Good luck!

Archived