Premed 101 Forums

Is it too late?

Guest tones

Guest tones

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if I shouldn't hold my breath anymore. I've interviewed at two schools and I've heard nothing else. I interviewed weeks ago and was notified about those interviewed even further in advance.

t

Guest bcguy

i fyou dont mind me asking , can you tell us your stats? i applied to u of a as a 3 year student have not yet received an interview?!? my gpa on alberta scale is 8.8 out of a maximum of 9.

bcguy,

there is still one more round of u of a interviews (as far as i know)... don't feel weird about not getting an interview offer yet, a friend of mine here has an 8.7 (well above the cut-off for alberta students) and he *still* hasn't had an interview offer. I would recommend calling the Admissions Office (or e-mailing the Admissions Officer, her e-mail address is on the U of A website) to make sure your application is 100% complete. From what I've heard the office can get disorganized and the next thing you know, a vital piece of the application has been sucked into a "black hole" never to be seen again.

also, if you're still planning to write MCATs in april, that's most likely the reason you don't have an interview yet.

EB,

UG1, U of A

• 2 weeks later...

Archived