Premed 101 Forums

meetings?

Guest tea

hi Kristeen and all who read this board..

it would be nice to meet each other in person this weekend... but how will i know what you all look like? Is someone going to hold a big sign that says: "premed101 forum this way" ;)

as for me... if you see some girl dressing like a bum... that's me. I'm in class all day so i just don't have time to dress more decently.

how do we recognize each other?

tea

Guest Kirsteen

Hi there,

Sure, it would be fun to bump into some of the denizens of the board. Short of wearing a wee, "Hello my EZboard name is tea" sign, descriptions are about it. On this end, I'll be at Robson Square tomorrow morning for the interview. If any of you are about and see a tall-ish individual (5'8" for anyone who's that good at eyeballing height) of the female gender, with a long, blond ponytail, and black suit, chance it and say hello. Definitely chance it if you hear her speaking and she has some sort of oddball-ish, hard to place accent (Scottish/Canadian hybrid). That probably will be me. :)

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Guest Dunes

It's a good idea for those coming to the info session tonight to write your ezboard name on your name tag (plus your real name of course..haha)..I actually might do that, so if you see my name (Dunes) please please come by and say hi. I'm F, about 165cm, dark brown straight shoulder length hair and big brown eyes :)

see u tonight and good luck to those interviewing today and this weekend :)

take care,

Dunes

Archived