Premed 101 Forums

Western interview

Guest mmir

Hey people...i have the western interview coming up this saturday :rolleyes ....i dont have a clue as to the types of questions they ask....any input/tips of any sort would be awesome....thanks:)

Guest therealcrackers

From a practical standpoint (I'm second year Western Meds) get very precise directions for your interview this weekend. There is a lot of construction going on in the Medical and Dental Sciences Buildings, and I think one of the days this weekend they are shutting down the power for 24 hours to do some special wiring and electrical maintenance. Check with the admissions office and must absolutely sure where your interview is.

As far as the questions go, I'll ask... some of the dents students are playing in the UWO Meds Charity Golf Tourney in a couple of weeks, so I'll see if I can find anything out...

thanks for the input:) i know i received an e-mail from the admissions committee warning me about the ongoing construction......in terms of the questions, my interview is THIS saturday, april 26th....i think it should be similar to questions from u of t? i dont know...its my first time attending these professional interviews...but thanks anyways:)

i would like to know how u like western as a school?

Guest AHCHIU

I think the questions are situational-based. As far as specific examples are concerned, I don't have any. Any feedback will be much appreciated!

Maybe those who have the interview Sat can shed some light for those who go on Sunday?:)

Guest AHCHIU

Hope those who had the interview on Saturday the best of luck!:D

If you could provide some feedback on the types of questions, that would be awesome!

on the whole, they were pretty nice and a lot of the questions were similar to the u of t...situation atyle...like how do u communicate, someone in authority asked u to do something dishonest, have u ever upset anyone....plus they also had western questions like why dentistry, ur interests and such...hopefully this'll help:)

Archived