Premed 101 Forums

Anyone hear from UT yet???

Guest DaveOnNitros

Guest MOLARity

I still haven't heard:rolleyes ...I guess the e-mail could come at any time before midnight(if they stick to the April 11 "deadline")?????I can't sleep until I see it!

Just wondeing if it's my hotmail account that is the problem...has anyone got the e-mail on their hotmail account???

hey dave...have u received an e-mail from u of t? and i have been checking the junk mail too...its still not there...of course i would like to know either way...rejection or acceptance..

Guest dentwannabe

DaveOnNitros:

Thanks for the kind words. I was hoping that since U of T drops your worst year that I might have a chance, but obviously that was wishful thinking. Oh well. Anyway, I hope that the waitlist moves quickly and that you are accepted soon :D

Plug Dis:

Please post when you find out whether you've been accepted. I've really been rooting for you throughout this whole process.

btw for those of you who are still waiting, I don't use hotmail, so perhaps that is why you haven't heard. It's going to be a long weekend if you guys have to wait until Monday to find out one way or the other, which really sucks.

dentwannabe:D

Guest MOLARity

DAve:

do you mind saying what number on the waitlist you are...i am also waitlisted but #50 so i don't think i have much of a chance...does anyone know how many people are waitlisted in total anyway...maybe i will call UT and see if they answer this question...its worth a try :\

Guest kkarebear

Hi guys..

I'm just wondering if there is a second waitlist for out-of-province applicants, since my email specifically stated that I am on the "out-of-province" waitlist. Thanks!

Guest MACFORME

There are 64 seats for Canadian students at Toronto.

Of that they cannot give more than 6 seats to OOP students, and they normally do give the 6 seats to OOP students. They have close to 40 OOP interviews.

If you are on the OOP waitlist than if one or two, etc of those 6 ppl who were granted admission drop, then you will or might be given their spot depending on where you stand on the waitlist. Since they only interview close to 40 ppl you are probably pretty high up on the waitlist.

Btw, I am not an OOP student. I got accepted, DAT academic = 17, peceptual = 16. GPA was quite high. The file was 148 kb that I was sent.

Best of luck.

Guest Koggetsu

Ok, let me get this straight then? if they only give 6spots to OOP and only when someone who is OOP rejects the admission will they grant a spot to them.

If the ranking of the waitlist is all together, let say an OOP student is ranked 5 and an Ontario student is ranked 6. then if another Ontario student rejects the offer, will the person ranked 6 get the offer rather than the OOP person ranked 5??

If thats the case, i feel much better about my chances since I'm from Ontario

Archived