Premed 101 Forums

48 hours to go...

Guest hoping to get in

Guest Kirsteen

Hi there,

This week seems to be zooming, courtesy of the long weekend, as each time I think of the day of the week, we seem to be one day behind the day that we're really in. Likewise, best of luck to all on Friday morning. Looking forward to seeing lots of happy posts here. :)

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Guest Nightriders19

Oh man...I think today could possibly be just about the longest day of my life. I am SO ready for the waiting to be over.

24 hours to go...

:eek

Nightrider

Guest Kirsteen

Hi there,

Regarding the time of the e-mail dispatch, I recall Nicole mentioning something about tomorrow at 8:30am. :rolleyes

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Guest hoping to get in

Yikes, now we're down to 23 hours. Arr....:eek

I just want the wait to be over. This is the longest day ever and coincidently my birthday, not the most fun one I've ever had!

Guest Kirsteen

Hey there hoping to get in,

Perhaps you'll be able to extend your birthday to tomorrow with a belated birthday prezzie from Ottawa. :D

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Guest mydream88

best of luck guys for finding out tomorrow :D

lucky to hear FOR SURE by tomorrow ;)

TRY to have a great, productive day,

mydream88:)

Guest Adamanda

Thanks mydream, I am going crazy! I haven't been very productive all week agonizing about acceptances. Wish they were all going to be emailed out tomorrow.

Guest mydream88

I COMPLETELY agree Adamanda!

I feel bad, it's been hard to do my work. where are you waiting to hear from? I'm waiting to hear from Western and U of T.

mydream88

p.s. gooooooood luck

Guest Tanya24

Just wanted to wish everyone good luck tomorrow morning! I remember exactly how it felt -- I could barely sleep, my stomach turned into a knot whenever I got the "mail received" chime. But PLEASE don't be discouraged if there's no mail in your box by 10:00 am tomorrow. Remember, a huge chunk of our class gets in off the good waitlist. In fact, in recent years, most of the good waitlisters have received an acceptance over the summer. What I am trying to say is that it is NOT all over tomorrow morning. Please don't forget this. :) We're all rooting for you!!

Guest Adamanda

Mydream,

Goodluck. I am waiting on Ottawa, U of T, UWO.

First choice is a toss up between toronto and ottawa.

This wknd wait is going to be killer!

Guest mydream88

Dear Adamanda,

I couldn't agree more! At least you MAY hear some great news tomorrow morning ;) . I am so nervous and excited for you guys tomorrow!

mydream88

Guest UOMeds06

Okay, I know I should be studying...but I wanted to give some interesting birthday facts. In my class alone, 4 people (including myself) celebrated their birthdays within a couple of days of receiving the acceptance emails...we got ours on the 31st of May in 2002. Good omen??? :)

UOMeds06

Guest csname

man, this countdown is definitely mind boggling to say the least. and the funny part is it'll be over so quickly. you check your mailbox by 9am the latest. If you see anything; good. if not; that's horrible. I've been in this situation before. Last year I was good waitlisted. The anticipation, the hope of getting the call from Nicole, it just eats you away >:

Anyways, wishing all of you best of luck for tomorrow morning. Keep your chins up even if you don't get the email. I know its easier said than done. By the way is there anyone here who was good waitlisted last year but didn't make it in the end.

I'm writing an exam at 9am tomorrow. should i check my email before the exam or wait till noon. I can't make up my mind. I don't wanna wait but at the same time I don't want any bad news right before my final. :eek

Guest mydream88

well csname, aren't they only emailing you if you get accepted? In which case, there is no harm in checking your email pre-exam.

good luck (on both getting accepted and your exam!)

mydream88:)

Guest wassabi101

Wow, I can't believe it's already been a year! to think last year, I would have done anything to get in, and now, well, let's just say I'm not going to be a nephrologist (our last exam-renal-is tomorrow morning) :\

Good luck to you all, and looking forward to receiving the good news, after the exam (csname, I think you should wait, no point thinking about it until afterwards and you never know what could go wrong with the server such that emails arrive later in the afternoon)

cheers,

wassabi

Guest g22g

Good luck everybody!

My fingers are crossed for all of the ezboarders.

Remeber to reply to the "rejected/ waitlisted/ accepted post."

Back to Renal,

g22g

Archived