Premed 101 Forums

48 hours to go...

Guest hoping to get in

Guest medicator007

Good luck to all of you who are awaiting responses from Ottawa and to those first years who are facing the Renal exam tomorrow.... best of luck and have an awesome summer!

Medicator

Guest Shahenshah

Good luck everyone!...I totally agree with wassabi..its just unbelievable that a whole year has passed since the time we got the email last year..last year this time, I was waiting for the email and at the same time filling out the application for australian meds..had no clue what the future had in store for me.

and folks, remember there is always the waiting list.. so don't lose hope regardless of what happens tomorrow..

Guest physiology

Good luck everyone!

Last Friday, mail from UBC had arrived. So I told my mom "Hey mom, if it's a big brown envelope, it's an acceptance letter, if it's a tiny white one, rejection/waitlist."

So 5 minutes later, my sister calls, and tells me "Ohh...it's a small white letter, let me read it...it says....I'm sorry, but we are unable to offer you...JUST JOKING"

My heart sank for like 10 seconds, and then when I realized I got in, my heart started to race. Then I started swearing at my sister over the phone in front of my co-workers ;)

What's worse, my MOM of all people, told my sister to lie.

I'm glad it's an email :) Much more reliable and much faster!

Good luck to y'all!

Guest mistah anderson

I guess I'm the last one to wish everyone luck here.

It is my hope that, whatever happens tomorrow, this will be a time you look back on with nostalgia.

All my best,

Mr. A.

Guest Kirsteen

Hi there,

Just a wee bit more to wait, now. :) Hopefully you guys managed to get a good bit of sleep. After a killer doubles squash match last night, I thankfully did. Best of luck in the coming hours and looking forward to seeing some fabulous news from you all when I sign back in, about five hours from now. :)

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Archived