Premed 101 Forums

Question about formatting

Guest stallion001

Guest stallion001

I guess everyone is having problems with the extra "contact" line when u add the details of ur work exp. and EA....

my question is: has anyone just switched to adding everyign on one line....so that the extra "contact" doesn't appear....I've done this, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea

From the previous post, I get the feeling that everyone is just going to ignore the fact that the "contact" line appears (even on printed text).....should I change the way I have formated my application? or stick with what I've got?

Guest McCarey007

I personally used one line asl well. But many others have used the point form approach. At this point in the game, I wouldn't change what you have. Doing so might increase the chance of making errors. it's also going to take up precious time....time that you may not have anymore. :(

Hi stallion001:

I also used the one line format. I agree with McCarey007-stick with what you have as changing it now may cause you to make mistakes.

In the end, I don't think format is going to matter too much. Just do what you can to make yourself shine! :)

Good Luck!

Archived