Premed 101 Forums

OOP Offers

Guest shetland23

Guest shetland23

Hi

Will the 10 OOP spots be offered on the 15th of May, or do we have to wait till June. If any OOP students remember when they got their letters last year or if anyone have any info... please let me know.

Thank you.

Guest shetland23

Is my MCAT score of 33P competitive for OOP applicants? I was speaking to my friend who went to Manitoba as an OOP and he had a MCAT score of 40O. Which really depresses me. Do I stand a chance? What do you guys think...

I really hope I get a letter of acceptance... I like your school. and one day I want to work with Dr Roland....

Guest Kooman

Wow, that's awesome, 2 more seats than I thought :lol

Shetland23: If you look at the statistics posted on the Manitoba site, you'll see that people with your score last year got in. So no worries .... only a month left of waiting.

Guest shetland23

Good Luck Kooman. What province are you from? Thanks for the reassurance. I almost had a heart attack when my friend's brother told me his MCAT scores. Waiting sucks. I have a good song for you. Its called "Waiting for my Real Life to Begin" by Colin James Hay. X

Guest Kooman

If you got an interview, it means ur competitive enuf ... dont' worry about what others got ..... haha no point to scare urself ....

I'm from Toronto, Ont. What about you? Where else did you interview?

Guest shetland23

Hi Jag. Impressive huh? He is one of those people who can score extremely high and can afford to slack off. I wish I had his mind.

Koo I am from Vancouver, I have a family friend in Winnipeg tho. I interviewed in BC and Manitoba. Where did you interview? I hope you get your top choice.

Regards

Archived