Premed 101 Forums

OUT OF PROVINCE

Guest purplefairy13

Guest purplefairy13

Hey...although I realize that its 7:30 in Calgary right now :o :rolleyes

I thought I'd start this thread for OOPs...please post when you get 'the call'...

inhale....exhale....choke....inhale.....

8o 8o 8o

PurPLeFaiRy13

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jlw

purplefairy, thanks for starting this thread. I've been up since 6:30 (Nova Scotia time!) and neurotically checking here!

Where are you??

Guest btrots

hey, i got you guys beat...:P

I'm in Japan right now, it's just about midnite, and thus just about time to take a shot at sleeping. I can't decide if it's a blessing or not to be sleeping while all of this unfolds. Figure I'll either wake up tomorrow the happiest guy in the world, or devestated.

Guest mosquitoba

k2278, congrats! are they calling only accepted applicants, and those waitlisted/rejected will get letters later?

mosquitoba

Guest purplefairy13

Ok, time for some conspiracy theory 0]

are people really getting phone calls...or just saying...like that guy yesterday.....

no way to verify....8o ...paranoia is beginning to set in.... :x

But anyway, congratulations to those who are getting phone calls :) You are there!!!

PuRpLeFaiRy13

Guest k2278

I really got a phone call...I don't post that often here, more of a lurker but I can confirm that Adele is making phone calls. Trust me I was as surprised as anyone, considering it's not even 9 in the morning. Hang in there guys. There are at least 100 people for them to call!

Guest purplefairy13

Me too...uh oh....i hope they're calling in alphabetical order...what does your last name start with?

Guest purplefairy13

Dunno canmed...and if that crazypremed guy from yesterday is in fact credible they were calling in province yesterday...

i hope its alphabetical...

Guest btrots

really wouldn't worry about him/them...he did say he got a letter afterall, which makes zero sense...i'd trust the bunch of ppl that actually talked to adele.

Guest btrots

I'm in the same boat...gotta rely on my mom being home, and theeen, gotta rely on her emailing me to let me know....arghhh!!!

Guest purplefairy13

If the time zone theory is correct, they'll call you later than me....i re-iterate: I want a phone call!!!!!

Archived