Premed 101 Forums

Tuition payment

Guest hringrose

Guest hringrose

Hi,

Can anyone let me know if the tuition is due right away or in Sept? Is there interest accrued if we elect to pay some of it in January?

Thanks,

hringrose

Guest sn0w0wl

Someone else should confirm this, but for some reason I thought part of tuition (bigger half, I'm guessing bc of misc fees) was due in Sept., rest in January. (I remember being frustrated that part of my govt loan wasn't cashable until Feb.!) I also remember reading somewhere that some fees (eg. membership) will be due shortly, to be paid next week, I think. Here's to debt!

sn0

Guest bananacreampie

Does anyone know the easiest way to go about cashing the first part of our student loans for August 1st? I have received a ton of papers, but am not really sure of the process.

Thanks, bcp

Guest Kirsteen

Hi there,

Are you referring to government student loans? If Alberta government student loans are anything like those from Ontario then you have to complete a set of forms and return them with a void cheque to a post office that will process them. From there, it's generally 7-10 business days until the funds appear in your bank account.

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Archived