Premed 101 Forums

letters to early acceptance people?

Guest mosquitoba

Guest mosquitoba

hey

does anyone know if the people who were given early acceptance were sent letters on the 31st? or has anyone gotten anything? i haven't received anything yet, and i'm starting to wonder if there was a problem with my deposit or something....

thanks

mosquitoba

Guest TravellingMD

I got early acceptance, and didn't receive anything in the mail this week, nor did I expect to.

I was under the impression that we weren't going to be sent anything more until we receive the registration and orientation package in early July (as per our acceptance letter).

If you are a previous UofM student, you can check if your deposit was received by selecting the timetable/book list/fees options (and entering next year - 06R) in Web Registration.

If your deposit has been received you'll see something like the following:

05/05/16 DEPOSIT 500.00

05/05/16 PAYMENT 500.00CR

If you aren't a previous UofM student, you can still try this menu, though I don't know if you would be set up on it yet. Otherwise, I'd suggest either checking with your bank to see if your check has been cashed, or calling/emailing the school.

Hope this helps you worry a little less, and just be excited for August 22nd.

See you all then, congrats to all who got those happy little letters this week, and good luck to those who got the more frustrating "we don't know yet"/wait-list letters.

Guest mosquitoba

hey TravellingMD, thanks for the tips. I'm a UW grad, so I'll just check to see if they cashed the cheque. I guess since its a non-refundable deposit, they probably have by now! :) I'm starting to get really excited for August 22nd - its actually starting to sink in now!

enjoy your summer, and see ya then! :rollin

mosquitoba

Archived