Premed 101 Forums

How do we know if UofT and Western received our applications?

TBJ1

Hi there,

I submitted my application about a month ago and the people at UWO were nice enough to confirm that they had received my transcripts from U of T as I had no way of tracking it. I sent the application via registered mail so I could verify it had been received. If you ask nicely, they should confirm it for you but they might be busy with the majority of people likely submitting their applications right now as opposed to when I submitted mine. Hope that helps.

If you call Western, they will likely be very helpful, and let you know if it has been received or not. (they're really quick with processing everything).

As for U of T, I called them a couple of times (once to find out if they had received my transcript, and the other time to see if they had received my application), and both times they said "Oh I don't know, there are so many of them...I'll email everyone when we process the applications"...who knows when that will be lol.

If you call Western, they will likely be very helpful, and let you know if it has been received or not. (they're really quick with processing everything).

As for U of T, I called them a couple of times (once to find out if they had received my transcript, and the other time to see if they had received my application), and both times they said "Oh I don't know, there are so many of them...I'll email everyone when we process the applications"...who knows when that will be lol.

That's right. Trish here at Western is really nice. and I'm not surprised you got that response from U of T.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived