Premed 101 Forums

interview letters

i got interview notice from mcgill on jan.17 for the interview on jan.30 :]

ubc messed up calculating my gpa and initially rejected me for an interview, i had to storm the office and figure out what went wrong. turns out they took my coop year 'mark', which was a pass/fail grade and not a numerical grade, so they fixed it for me a few days before feb. 7 or 8 which was my ubc interview date...just keep that in mind if you get rejected for the interview and you know you should get one, things do go wrong

i got interview notice from mcgill on jan.17 for the interview on jan.30 :]

ubc messed up calculating my gpa and initially rejected me for an interview, i had to storm the office and figure out what went wrong. turns out they took my coop year 'mark', which was a pass/fail grade and not a numerical grade, so they fixed it for me a few days before feb. 7 or 8 which was my ubc interview date...just keep that in mind if you get rejected for the interview and you know you should get one, things do go wrong

hmm..this worries me...cuz i had coop too...when you do the application...did you report your coop courses as "marks" or "grades"?

what i did is i report them as "grades" and put "P"s with them...am i doing the right thing?

Archived