Premed 101 Forums

Stuuuuuupid U of T admission Office

I haven't gotten a confirmation either. And yeah, someone did say they got one. If you sent everything they required to the admissions office, you should be fine.

Happy New year fellow pre-dents. I don't think their is a need to worry about the apps, their IN so their IN. Last year it was really spread out as well, some people heard from them in december and some heard from them in January or Feb. Just hang in there, you did all you can do and now just sit back and relax. For those who are waiting for interview invites, last year we received them early march.

Another interesting fact for those who are looking further down the road, last year U of T released their acceptances a week or two earlier than schedule for some of us, so I wouldn't be surprized if some get informed earlier than others at any stage of the admission process. Good luck...

Cheers,

:)

Happy New year fellow pre-dents. I don't think their is a need to worry about the apps, their IN so their IN. Last year it was really spread out as well, some people heard from them in december and some heard from them in January or Feb. Just hang in there, you did all you can do and now just sit back and relax. For those who are waiting for interview invites, last year we received them early march.

Another interesting fact for those who are looking further down the road, last year U of T released their acceptances a week or two earlier than schedule for some of us, so I wouldn't be surprized if some get informed earlier than others at any stage of the admission process. Good luck...

Cheers,

:)

UTdents nailed it. Just realx and let things flow!

• 1 month later...

Archived