Premed 101 Forums

# of UBC applicants this year?

I'm also applying to ubc. I would guess 300 ppl will apply. Does anyone know the carving cut off for ubc interview? I got 14 :( for carving with aa and pat both 20. I am general biol major with 80.7 average over 4 years at UBC, do I have a chance for interview? ubc is the only school I applied to, so I'm kindda nervous. I hope we get to find out about the interview soon.

I'm also applying to ubc. I would guess 300 ppl will apply. Does anyone know the carving cut off for ubc interview? I got 14 :( for carving with aa and pat both 20. I am general biol major with 80.7 average over 4 years at UBC, do I have a chance for interview? ubc is the only school I applied to, so I'm kindda nervous. I hope we get to find out about the interview soon.

I didn't do good on my carving as well.. but I still got the interview 2 years ago..

I got in with a 14 in carving.. (probably because I only used 2 soaps to practice).. which may be comforting to some of you..but again, that was before, with fewer people applied to the dentistry. I belive the notification for interview will be sent out soon... good luck everyone!!

I got in with a 14 in carving.. (probably because I only used 2 soaps to practice).. which may be comforting to some of you..but again, that was before, with fewer people applied to the dentistry. I belive the notification for interview will be sent out soon... good luck everyone!!

So carving, how is this scored? Do you do it at home or while taking the DAT?

Archived