Premed 101 Forums

Interview letters: when are they mailed?

As for interviews...I'm a fourth year student, I applied last year as a third year and got an interview. I had an april interview and I got it by mail. I ended up getting waitlisted. Anyway I applied again this year but I haven't gotten an interview or a rejection yet. Thought that might help some of you who are wondering about mail vs email. Maybe it just depends on which interview date you get - they have less time to notify people before the first interviews and snail mail is less reliable. Perhaps that's the reason.

Hi there,

I requested U of T to contact me via e-mail if I was selected for a interview as I will away from home during the month of Feb. Below is the response I received:

All offers for interviews are being made through e-mail this year.

Leslie Taylor

Hope this helps :)

What if e-mail isn't reliable? Does anyone know if the office follows up by phone or some other form of communication if they don't hear back from the invitee?

I received my invite by email. I have not received anything in the mail yet as I was expecting a letter form as well. Last time I applied, my rejection letter came in late March and was sent via snail-mail.

And grad students should not assume that they will be considered later. I am a grad student. However, I believe there is a second review of grad material.

Archived