Premed 101 Forums

Anyone get an invite who is from Sudbury???

It would be nice if a student from NOSM would coach us. I heard that somebody who was a first year medical student last year organized an MMI practice session for those who were offered an interview in Sudbury last year. I understand it really helped. Anyone from NOSM interested?

I work at NOSM so I'll see if I can round up a few of the students and any of the staff (who normally do interviews) to help out. It won't be for a few weeks however- the 2nd year students are currently on a one month placement while the first years are going to be on spring break next week. What dates/times would accomodate most?

my interview is on the 24th. It would be great if we had a chance to practice before then. There should be a date between the 10th and 23rd that would work for everyone. I'm on shifts ...these dates would work for me... March 11, 12, 13, 14; March 19, 20, 21, 22, 23.

Hey guys,

I cant meet on Mon, Tues or Wed nights...I have night class :( so march 12th is out for me..are you guys available either March 9th, 10th, 11th (the Fri, Sat, Sun) any time or the 15th from like 7pm?

I know time is starting to wind down on us, but march is just an insanely busy month!

Let me know if these other proposed days work with you guys, and I'll send out an email to a few of the students to ask them to be there...

I work that day (12 hours shifts) until 7h30. I could probably make it for

8 pm if that's ok with the rest of you.

I would really like to attend and have the chance to talk with NOSM students to get some input.

Thanks for sharing your time and knowledge with us!:rolleyes:

Greatly appreciated!

Archived