Premed 101 Forums

post UBC interview

Did you get an opportunity to attend the tour/Q and A session? I am looking for feedback - the thought occurred to me at the end of the day to make up feedback sheets for next saturday. I wished I thought of that before yesterday.

the tour is a very nice one...it gives me the opportunity to know more about the clinic and to make myself convinced that the money that i will pay actually worth something (well...i dont even know if i will be abe to pay it though cuz i may not get in....)

the financial session is pretty useful too....

According to previous treads, what you feel is not likely what happened.

don't worry about it too much :)

i'm waiting for my interview next week.

soo nervous.

good luck everyone. get in or not, we've come this far!

i certainly hope so...my girlfriend said my answers are better than what she expected and i actually did ok (i dont know if she was telling the truth or just wanted to comfort me)...

well...good luck to your interview next week!

Hey

my interview was fair. I have no idea how I did though..I don't think I am going to get in :(

Adversary, the tour was really was really good. The people leading it were so friendly and made everyone laugh. Esp the one European guy, if I am correct?

The idea of the tour was a perfect one.

Do you all know when we hear back from UBC?

________

CHEAP CYLINDER ADAPTOR NOZZLE S THUNDER ACC X006

i interviewed at 1pm

the guy:girl ratio is at least 1:3

hmm...if the no. of girls is actually more than that of guys...does it mean that being a guy has an advantage?...cuz historically they accept the same no. of guys and girls...meaning that guys with lower rankings (like me) can get in as well!

Hey Celeron!

As far as I know, they don't really try to even out females and males. It just depends on who interviewed better. Most dental schools don't really look at gender, rather they focus on who had the better percentile ranking.

I am sure you did fine though. What I am told is that as long as you can get an interview at UBC....and don't screw up your interview ( which usually 5-15 people do)... then u have a chance!

me on the other hand, I just hope im not one of the 5-15 :(

________

Vapor genie review

Archived