Premed 101 Forums

Interview wknd

Its werid because they have a pizza night on the 23rd but there are no interviews that weekend as well the med 1's who put it on are on their reading week, therefore i beleive they made a mistake, i have an interview on the 31;s but do not htink i will be attending, last year they said it was going to be pizza but when i showed up it was indian food (which i dont particularily like)

Its werid because they have a pizza night on the 23rd but there are no interviews that weekend as well the med 1's who put it on are on their reading week, therefore i beleive they made a mistake, i have an interview on the 31;s but do not htink i will be attending, last year they said it was going to be pizza but when i showed up it was indian food (which i dont particularily like)

You don't like indian food? Maybe your first experience with it was not a good one - or perhaps you tried the wrong things.

But damn, I love indian food. I find it not too different from east asian food, just stronger spices. I find some indian dishes to be almost the same as some chinese dishes (home cooked ones).

You internet pervert!

On a side note: My buddies and I will put on a fabulous show.

resorting to name calling, EH? the truth hurts, dont it!

lol joking, im sure the meet & greet will be great.

see im so nice...and sunE is so mean.

On March 9, 10 16 and 23 there is a meet and greet at the university from 6:30-8 pm, Theatre B Basic Medical Sciences bldg.

Just wanted to clarify that I got my info from the letter sent to us...because my interview is on the 10th :eek: it is likely they only printed a few of the dates on my 'invite'. sorry for the confusion

looking forward to the good times that have been promised!

Archived