Premed 101 Forums

UBC:accepted-> help for waitlisted

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so scary....I was reading the post and realized that I was the 38.8 you guys have been talking about. And the other scary part is that I haven't heard anything from UBC yet =[ (and its been a week since tode handed in his decline of the offer)

Anyone know why this is?!??!?!?!

This is so scary....I was reading the post and realized that I was the 38.8 you guys have been talking about. And the other scary part is that I haven't heard anything from UBC yet =[ (and its been a week since tode handed in his decline of the offer)

Anyone know why this is?!??!?!?!

Don't worry Gongster:

I just got an email from UBC asking for my final transcript; I don't think they've cleared my spot yet... I will send them another email.

Thanks Tode!! Now I can sleep a bit easier =D

Congrats on UofT by the way!

Thanks dood, I really want to go to Western though :)

Just to give you another update: I sent Jackie another email last night and she replied today, so my spot should become available soon :)

congrats katrina!

great job!

do you mind telling us your UBC percentile?

Is UBC your #1 choice?

I was 33.8% and surprised at how fast that list moved. I will make my choice once I hear from UofA but I am thrilled that I have the chance to be a UBC!

wow

this means dwayner is #2 on the waitlist..

and I am #5 on the waitlist now

hope it doesn't stop here!!

O man

I really want to get in!!

ya i hope dwayner2 isn't a bad omen...let's get it past 2-and as a good measure, to dwayner5

ok im lame

yeah, it is looking pretty good - assuming no one is full of it when they say they got an offer! I always take info on here with a grain of salt. I'm going to try not to feel too good until that email is safely at my inbox!

I can tell you that I will be breaking out my bottle of Taylor Fladgate 20 year old tawny port for a celebration drink if I do get that email!

Been saving that for too long now...

Cheers!

D2

Archived