Premed 101 Forums

NB Acceptances

I assume it would just be all 10 at once, but that is pure assumption. I just received a letter indicating that I have been put on the Memorial waitlist today. It's fiercely competitive with only 10 spots for NB residents - does anyone know how many NB apps are waitlisted or of how many make it off the waitlist?

I assume it would just be all 10 at once, but that is pure assumption. I just received a letter indicating that I have been put on the Memorial waitlist today. It's fiercely competitive with only 10 spots for NB residents - does anyone know how many NB apps are waitlisted or of how many make it off the waitlist?

did you get this through registered mail?

mbl I'm actually not sure - it went to my parents house in southern new brunswick, and then they just mailed it to me at school - it prolly was registered though because they want confirmation of whether or not you want to go on the waitlist (or reserve list as they call it) by March 23rd - which is a week from today - best of luck to you

mbl I'm actually not sure - it went to my parents house in southern new brunswick, and then they just mailed it to me at school - it prolly was registered though because they want confirmation of whether or not you want to go on the waitlist (or reserve list as they call it) by March 23rd - which is a week from today - best of luck to you

makes sense. good luck to you too!

Hi all,

Just to add some confusion to the game. I got my letter from MUN this past Tuesday saying I was on the reserve list and it was via unregistered mail (in other words I just opened up my mail box and there it was in a large brown envelope).

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the waitlist has started moving at all? I have confirmed that I would like to remain on the waitlist and I received a letter from MUN confirming this. Evidently MUN seems pretty hush hush on the details regarding the waitlist, but does anyone know how many NB'ers got waitlist approximately, or how many typically get off the waitlist?

Thanks!

3.94 GPA

BSc Honours Chemistry

28N :mad:

ECs: lots of sports (rugby and freestyle skiing), volunteering (small and large hospital), music, published chemistry research, cardiac surgery research (future publication)

second time applying... waitlisted first time around

I am quite certain Memorial is my first choice.

• 1 month later...

Archived