Premed 101 Forums

NB Acceptances

I just called MUN's admissions office and they told that the NB reserve list has already moved some. Unfortunately the lady I spoke to wasn't able to tell me how many people come off the list or even how many people were on the list all together. Hopefully we all get some good news soon enough :S

• 3 weeks later...

I think it’s about that time! Lets start up the rumor-mill :) Who on here knows of someone who has definitely been successfully moved from the NB reserve list at MUN to accepted? Also acceptable would be if you knew an NB applicant who either took their name off the reserve list or has recently declined a seat at MUN in the 2011 class. I would think by now there would have had to have been some movement.

I myself know of one NB applicant who has removed their name from the MUN reserve list prior to hearing from MUN. Therefore on the assumption that the reserve list was 10 people long it’s now at least down to 9.

Keep the hope alive ;)

I should call them and take my name off the list as well - Peter NB I thought from a previous post that you were intending to go to Dal or that you had been accepted there? I have also been accepted at Dal and Ottawa U, but I'm still not decided between the two - also an NB app

Hi Biologyguy,

I have been accepted at Dal, but I am very interested in the Memorial program due to its strong reputation for producing excellent clinicians. Also it being literaly less then half the price of every other school really peaks my interest. However I'd like to get an appartment and somewhat organized sometime soon. So it's looking like I'll be attending Dal, which I'm more then happy with :)

I know I'm an idiot, but the way the thread is titled "NB Acceptances" made me do a double take....

since I have NBA (basketball) finals on my mind at the moment, I glanced quickly and said WTF!!-- "NBA Acceptances??!!" Draft didnt happen yet.... but then I snapped out of it :D

sorry to break the serious flow of discussion.

Archived