Premed 101 Forums

Best 2-year GPA??? wat is that??

I would really suggest going on websites & do some research. Schools are always changing their requirements. It is best to bookmark the webpages of the schools you wish to attend, and keep checking on what exactly THEY require.

Best 2 years is best 2 years... flat out... Some dental schools, for your benefit, will look at your best two years. Some may look at best three years, only if you have completed four or more.

Once again, since you are starting out and now thinking of applying to dentistry, you must do your research. It will give you a better idea of where and what dental school you fit into.

________

Ferrari F1/87 History

You can also search the forum. The Dental section has over 10,000 posts so I am sure someone some year ago must have asked that question.

I have noticed since Ian decided to move the forum and had everyone sign up again, a lot of the long-time members have left. These days I don't see many actual dental students on this forum anymore. They would have provided credible information as opposed to pre-dents answering/postulating other pre-dents' questions.

Wow, this makes me feel old. :eek:

Archived