Premed 101 Forums

Transfering interview scores

Hey everyone,

Although this will be a little different for everyone based on marks and dats, I was wondering what kind of score everyone would send if they had the luxury of knowing their official interview score?

Based on interview averages for uwo and uoft from last year 28 or 29, i would consider anything 30+ to be a score worth sending. That said, maybe you thought you could still do better and would want to do another interview, I don't know.

I don't know any of my scores but am going to find out from UofA asap. Does anyone have an opinion on this?

Thanks

Well, do you know if you can actually find out your raw score? At UBC, they only release your precentile ranking and it's based on that that you determine whether it's worth sending. For example, I had 85 percentile on my interview score at UBC so I figured I was in the top 15 and thus, my scores must likely be competitive. That's why I sent my scores to UWO instead of flying there for another interview.

If you do obtain a raw score, keep in mind that among those who have a competitive score, the range is low so if you are slightly above average, you should be quite safe.

Thanks!

I have been in contact with UofA after my interview and found that I can obtain my score; however, I had to request this in writing with an original signature.

So..I am anxiously awaiting a response to see how things went.

Thanks again

Archived