Premed 101 Forums

U of T Interview Experience?.........

I don't know if anyone else found the same thing but I was only asked behavioral style questions (ie. Provide us with an example of a time when you did x ...). No situational questions were asked at all. Anybody else have the same type of experience?

UofT only asked CDA style questions to answer the above question and there was no opprotunity to ask questions at the end.

Hey Guys/Gals Just got off the plane and Boy I dunno how i did but I do love the "hangar". For me it actually felt like there was more than 7 questions. After going on the tour, I want to go to UofT even more!!. The girl (Monica, I think) giving the tour was kinda cute :D

hehehehe, well now including you the count is up to 1 Million + 1 other person that think she's cute. The 1st years, the 2nd, 3rd's and 4th's all think she's hot! .....LOL ...hell I'm sure the Prof's check her out everytime she walks by.....j/k

:D

hehehehe, well now including you the count is up to 1 Million + 1 other person that think she's cute. The 1st years, the 2nd, 3rd's and 4th's all think she's hot! .....LOL ...hell I'm sure the Prof's check her out everytime she walks by.....j/k

:D

my we all know her class schedule?? haha!:P

Archived