Premed 101 Forums

UWO Interview

Wow! I love UWO :) The interview was awesome (it's the physiology test that bummed me out a bit).

The dent students were extremely friendly (and they all seemed to be quite good looking:cool: ). Hoping the phys test didn't screw up my chances...I did so well on the interview...:o

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my interviewers was an engineer too...I wonder how many eng profs were interviewing...or we may have possibly had the same group of interviewers.

Anyone else think the phys exam was ridiculously hard? What the heck...I'm not even done taking my phys course, so I found it extra difficult. Makes me worry even though I was extremely confident with the interview.

Hey guys,

I thought the physiology exam was completely fair. You needed to get 70% in order to pass. If you studied the topics they told you about you should have been fine, but I think they designed it to really confuse you if you hadn't really prepared. It was much more general than I was expecting.

I thought the interview went amazing today. My interviewers were so nice. I had a balance of behaviour/situation questions and the non CDA questions were easy and really gave me the opportunity to high light parts of my life.

Now the wait begins :(

R.

If we had been given more time to review for the test (I had two weeks) and if I had already completed my physiology course at my own university I would have thought it to be easier. Maybe I did well and did some good guessing (I kept on having to make a 50/50 educated guess). I honestly don't understand why a lot of us had to write the test since most have taken or are in the process of taking a physiology course. There aren't any challenge exams for other pre-req courses....:confused:

I believe the test is basically pass or fail. The goal is to attain 70% which seems very reasonable...

For me it's all an uphill battle: 1) Applying as an OOP 2)Having to write the physiology challenge exam after having my Dal interview on Monday and having a heavy teaching load this past week :confused:

Oh well I really liked Western but I think I am a long shot. The highlight of the trip was when they asked me if I had anything I wanted to add after the interview and I slapped down a sheet containing all the non-academic "soft skill" work shops I attended all year. The interviewers just looked it all over and nodded haha.

Archived