Premed 101 Forums

What are you doing now?

u ready for regulation quantum? there doesn't seem to be a lot of info :), especially compared to immunology :(

ahhhh....nope...i have another exam that day before regulations. Also, I have proteins the day after immunology and there is a lot of information there too. It is not going to be a fun couple days. Immuno has an insane amount of information.

BTW...Kuantum...with a 'K'

ahhhh....nope...i have another exam that day before regulations. Also, I have proteins the day after immunology and there is a lot of information there too. It is not going to be a fun couple days. Immuno has an insane amount of information.

if you keep checking wbct court keeps putting up answers to questions people ask her, its really great that shes doing this, it helps clarifying a coupel things

For stats 2? Do you go to class?

The exam is so early!!

For stats 2, I went to the first 2 classes, the third-last class and the very last class. I found grant's notes to be very helpful...even though the teacher was alright too. I'm just not the type of person who enjoys sitting in a lecture unless there is some form of direct questioning occuring.

Archived