Premed 101 Forums

Does anyone know how far the waitlist moved at Western Last Year?

I asked this to some of the first years in the preclinic on Saturday and one guy said that he thinks that based on talking to a bunch of people it moved around 20 spots. They had a low of 12 moved spots one year and a high of around 40 another year - but said that they average around high teens to low 20's.

However...if a person is waitlisted will they actually be told their position on the list? I thought that info was not given out to applicants. Which means that if you are waitlisted you really don't know if you will be lucky or not to be accepted.

Another point: How many people are usually put on the waitlist?

However...if a person is waitlisted will they actually be told their position on the list? I thought that info was not given out to applicants. Which means that if you are waitlisted you really don't know if you will be lucky or not to be accepted.

Another point: How many people are usually put on the waitlist?

You don't find out where you are on the waitlist?? omg thats brutal!!....so you may be 10th...or 100th... and you have no idea? WOW that would suck. Does anyone know, can you find out your interview mark?

Archived