Premed 101 Forums

Final Transcript to OMSAS?

Guest Tanya24

Guest Tanya24

Hi everyone, after receiving an acceptance, do we have to submit an additional transcript if we did not attend post-secondary education during the 2002-03 school year (ie. this school year that just ended)?? I suspect the answer is "no" but I can't seem to find any evidence on the OMSAS or any university web sites to corroborate this. Anyone know for sure? Thanks very much!

Guest thelaze

If you've already submitted a transcript which reflects ALL of your post-secondary education thus far, then you've no need to give in another one. I know for a fact that U of T sent out some sort of letter or form concerning "conditional" acceptances for people whose final marks haven't been given in yet. I however, didn't do school this year (finished last year), so I didn't get the form - no conditions on my acceptance. U of T and OMSAS both have my final transcript, and they should have yours too.

Guest Tanya24

Thanks thelaze! That's what I thought as well. I love this board. If you email OMSAS/the school directly, you get a response in a week. If you post it on the ez board, one of your premed colleagues/sympathizers/supporters answers in less than an hour! :P

Congrats on your U of T acceptance. And good luck!!

Archived