Premed 101 Forums

Liste d'attente pharmacie

Bonjour! J'aimerais savoir si quelqu'un est au courant où en est rendu la liste d'attente en pharmacie pour les candidats universitaires. Est-ce que quelqu'un saurait combien d'étudiants universitaires sur la liste d'attente ont été admis l'an passé? Merci!!

P.S.: Je suis 4ième et ça me stress un peu de voir que rien ne bouge encore...

what do u mean? they refused the people from 54 to 65 on the list? where did u see that? well in montreal for pharm D they r still at no 1 on the list!!!! so i dont know what is happening...im accepted in laval but waiting to see for mtl!

im sure laval list will move soon...

I'm still 4th of 19 on the Laval university's students.. and it didn't move since the first week of june! Someone know what's the difference between undergrad list and laval university students? I was thinking these's only one list for the university students, but I guess I'm wrong. It will probably move soon.. I hope!

I'm still 4th of 19 on the Laval university's students.. and it didn't move since the first week of june! Someone know what's the difference between undergrad list and laval university students? I was thinking these's only one list for the university students, but I guess I'm wrong. It will probably move soon.. I hope!

haha its actually funny, there are a gazilion different lists... one is for uni students with a bacc, the other is uni without a bacc (completing their bacc), then laval uni with bacc, laval uni without bacc... then there are cegep, ontario and maritimes students...

• 2 weeks later...
In which category are you? And what's you rank? Do you moved 4 spots in one shot or one by one? Thank!

im in the university non-completed category, and it didnt move 4 spots at onces, it moved one spot at a time... right now im 22, out of 50-something (53?)...

félicitations!!!! est-ce que tu vas y aller? si oui, on va sans doute etre dans la meme classe

merci,

j'ai pas encore décidé, j'étudie présentement pour le mcat, donc je risque de refuser mon offre, mais j'ai jusqu'au 18 pour donner ma réponse... donc je vais réfléchir un peu :)

Félicitations à vous 2!! J'espère recevoir cette lettre aussi ! :) Si je comprends bien, vous avez reçu la lettre avant que ce soit mis à jour en ligne?

oui, en ligne ca dit toujours ma position sur la liste d'attente....

bonne chance!

Archived