Premed 101 Forums

Forwarding transcripts

Guest Petra

is anyone planning on forwarding their transcripts for their fall 2002 term to omsas/schools they applied to?

I'm wondering if I should do this, because it would help out my average a little bit, but I don't know if I send it straight to the schools or to omsas.

Has anyone done this before?

Guest Kirsteen

Hi Petra,

If you are a graduate applicant and have taken some courses this past fall then UofT will ask to see your fall transcripts. If you are an undergraduate applicant then I don't believe that any school will look at your fall transcripts at this point. Western used to take the current year's grades into consideration but it does not look like this is an absolute necessity for them anymore.

If in doubt, contact OMSAS.

Cheers,

Kirsteen

There is no point in sending in a copy of your fall grades. I know that Western for one will not look at them (and I highly doubt that the others will at this point either - although other moderators can feel free to correct me). Your interview decision for UWO will be made based on your best already completed year. You don't need to worry about sending in any more transcripts until after you have completed this year.

Archived