Premed 101 Forums

White Coat Ceremony

Hi!

I spoke with a guy I know going into 2nd yr at western and he gave me the impression that all are welcome to come to the ceremony! I am planning on have at least 3 people there so I don't think you should have any trouble! I believe that it was held in Nat Sci 145 last year (if you know uwo at all?) which has lots of seating. But maybe call the school to ask just to be sure:)

• 3 weeks later...
Hi!

I spoke with a guy I know going into 2nd yr at western and he gave me the impression that all are welcome to come to the ceremony! I am planning on have at least 3 people there so I don't think you should have any trouble! I believe that it was held in Nat Sci 145 last year (if you know uwo at all?) which has lots of seating. But maybe call the school to ask just to be sure:)

It's a pretty big room, and it's not like they'll be taking attendance. In '05 I checked with the office about bringing a couple of extras and it was no problem. Just don't bring a bus-load and you'll probably be fine...

pb

It's a pretty big room, and it's not like they'll be taking attendance. In '05 I checked with the office about bringing a couple of extras and it was no problem. Just don't bring a bus-load and you'll probably be fine...

pb

Err...they will actually be taking attendance. But only of the matriculants, not of your guests.

Archived