Premed 101 Forums

Mcat preparation is a good course to get admission

luxman226

Hi students , I m a college lecturer having 10+ experience, want to tell you the secret of getting admission. Study Mcat, toeft, or gmat. Remember you have to score good marks in the first attempt, You will stand apart from other students. Learn about the sections of Mcat examinations, timelimit before appearing for the examination. all the best.

So what you're trying to say is that if I study for the MCAT, I can improve my chances of getting in? Brilliant. I'll get right on that.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

His/her grammar is garbage, college =/= university, and the mcat is REQUIRED for admssion, (for the most schools) if we needed to hear it from him to know that, then we are pretty screwed anyways. MCAT is NOT a course, it is a test. Finally, it is not the secret of gaining admission, people with good scores get rejected often.

The only thing luxman has to contribute at all is comic relief from med school stress, so i say keep the jokes rolling.

wow really?! it never occurred to me that luxman wasn't for real...with his complex vocabulary, effective diction and sophisticated control of language, he had me fooled...we can't thank u enuf for exposing the professor...God only knows how much $$$ i was about to spend on his good course to get admission.

:D

wow really?! it never occurred to me that luxman wasn't for real...with his complex vocabulary, effective diction and sophisticated control of language, he had me fooled...we can't thank u enuf for exposing the professor...God only knows how much $$$ i was about to spend on his good course to get admission.

yeah, with that writing, ill give him an M for WS

You need to see the good not where it comes from... I have experience over it, may be my language is different other than english but my suggestion is absolutely correct do you understand Mr. avenir001

Ok all joking aside. Thank you Luxman for your concern. Fortunately we already know that MCAT is important because most schools require it for us to apply. It is also fortunate that we already have a wealth of resources from EK, Kaplan, PR, and the very good hearted and intelligent people on this forum for all the MCAT material that we will need.

• 3 weeks later...

hahahaha can't stop laughing... this thread is funnier than russel peters!! the best part is that i still can't decide if it's a joke or if this guy is actually this skilled in english!

i need more good advices come from you mr luxman can you give me absolutely correct suggestion for study mcat test?

( it's awful... we all want to be doctors to help people :rolleyes: but i can't stop myself; this thread must go on!! )

Archived